We always have a back catalogue of models just waiting to be priced and put on the site. With that in mind we thought our customers would appreciate seeing what will be coming up and if you are interested in getting any of these printed before they are processed please just drop us a message and we can quote the price to print for you.
All links lead to Kickstarter's that we have backed as merchants so you can look through the models on there pages and if any jump out to you just let us know and we will get a price quoted for you.
1.Nafarrate Cthulhu Lovecraftian Beastiary: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/266656159/cthulhu-lovecraftian-bestiary-3d-printable-models
2. EC3D The Ignis Quadrant: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecaroth/the-ignis-quadrant-3d-printable-tabletop-models/description
3. EC3D The Wilds of Wintertide: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecaroth/the-wilds-of-wintertide-3d-printable-tabletop-models
4. EC3D Depths of the Savage Altoll: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecaroth/depths-of-savage-atoll-3d-printable-tabletop-model
5. EC3D The Skyless Realm: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecaroth/the-skyless-realms-3d-printable-tabletop-models
6. EC3D Empire of Scorching Sands: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecaroth/empire-of-scorching-sands-3d-printable-tabletop-models
7. EC3D Community Chests 1-3: -1.1: https://fundrazr.com/ec3d-community-chest-volume-1?ref=ab_75Qc5swQuLn75Qc5swQuLn -1.2: https://fundrazr.com/ec3d-treasure-chest-volume-2?ref=ab_75Qc5swQuLn75Qc5swQuLn -1.3: https://fundrazr.com/ec3d-treasure-chest-volume-3?ref=ab_75Qc5swQuLn75Qc5swQuLn
8. EC3D Scatter Terrain Sets: https://www.heroshoard.com/heroshoardproducts/?tag=EC3D-Scenery-Set
9. Cross Lances Scenic Library: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crosslances/the-scenic-library-3d-printable
10. Draigbran Cyclops Mage: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/draigbran/the-cyclops-mage/description
11. 3D Printed Tabletop Lost Dragons: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/3dprintingdm/the-lost-dragons-3d-printable-fantasy-dragons
12. 3D Printed Tabletop Lost Adventures Vol. 1: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/3dprintingdm/the-lost-adventures-all-in-one-3d-printable-adventures
The model is super easy to assemble, the detail is superb!
The print is top notch! It’s going to be a perfect addition to the game table. It’s got a fantastic level of detail and I can’t wait to get some paint on it.
I initially purchased the one tree and several items to see how they were. I was impressed with the detail and ordered more. They primed and painted really well and add to my tabletop settings for roleplay. Trees can be hard to make and these set that perfect tone. I will probably purchase another complete set and paint in fall colours! Very happy with them.
This Madness dragon is a work of art, truly. A prized piece of my collection now.
Very satisfied with order! It meets all my needs for my sets!
Nicely captured movement, very detailed, thank you!
Very quickly delivered, as expected, thanks!
Beautiful lot, very fast delivery, would buy again, thanks
Very quick delivery, nice as expected, thanks
Very, very fast delivery, sturdy and detailed, would definitely buy again, thanks +++
Great communications, great quality and fast shipping. If you are searching for 'Medium' sized wolves for D&D these are great for it. Keep in mind that the biggest size available by the seller will not reach the 'Large' scale for Dire Wolves. But, it'll fill a 1" by 1" square on the grid really well.
The 32mm option makes this mini perfect for a 'Large' creature for D&D, the base fits a 2" by 2" square easily on a battle grid. I'm very satisfied, exactly what I wanted.
The quality was great and met my expectations. Packaging was over the top. Really looking to painting these models.
great items, nice transaction, merci.
very nice realistic items for my Endor diorama