- Our items come unpainted with all support material removed.
- Priming is not necessary but is recommended for best results any primers commonly used for miniatures will work great. Automotive filler primer is recommended for our FDM/PLA print to help reduce the visibility of layer lines.
- We recommend Gorilla Gel superglue for assembly of miniatures but any brand of superglue will do. Superglue activator is highly recommend to help speed up assembly.
- If there are gaps in your models after assembly we recommend the same products used on mass produced miniatures we recommend Green Stuff, Miliput or Tamiya Putty.
- Our products do not need to be washed, they are thoroughly cleaned before being shipped out. DO NOT WASH/STRIP FDM/PLA prints.
- Some of our product(s) may benefit from a light sanding due to the limitations of 3d printing. This is rare as we strive to produce the best quality of prints; but 3d printing is not synonymous with some definitions of perfection.
The model is super easy to assemble, the detail is superb!
The print is top notch! It’s going to be a perfect addition to the game table. It’s got a fantastic level of detail and I can’t wait to get some paint on it.
I initially purchased the one tree and several items to see how they were. I was impressed with the detail and ordered more. They primed and painted really well and add to my tabletop settings for roleplay. Trees can be hard to make and these set that perfect tone. I will probably purchase another complete set and paint in fall colours! Very happy with them.
This Madness dragon is a work of art, truly. A prized piece of my collection now.
Very satisfied with order! It meets all my needs for my sets!
Nicely captured movement, very detailed, thank you!
Very quickly delivered, as expected, thanks!
Beautiful lot, very fast delivery, would buy again, thanks
Very quick delivery, nice as expected, thanks
Very, very fast delivery, sturdy and detailed, would definitely buy again, thanks +++
Great communications, great quality and fast shipping. If you are searching for 'Medium' sized wolves for D&D these are great for it. Keep in mind that the biggest size available by the seller will not reach the 'Large' scale for Dire Wolves. But, it'll fill a 1" by 1" square on the grid really well.
The 32mm option makes this mini perfect for a 'Large' creature for D&D, the base fits a 2" by 2" square easily on a battle grid. I'm very satisfied, exactly what I wanted.
The quality was great and met my expectations. Packaging was over the top. Really looking to painting these models.
great items, nice transaction, merci.
very nice realistic items for my Endor diorama