- Our items come unpainted with all support material removed.
- Priming is not necessary but is recommended for best results any primers commonly used for miniatures will work great. Automotive filler primer is recommended for our FDM/PLA print to help reduce the visibility of layer lines.
- We recommend Gorilla Gel superglue for assembly of miniatures but any brand of superglue will do. Superglue activator is highly recommend to help speed up assembly.
- If there are gaps in your models after assembly we recommend the same products used on mass produced miniatures we recommend Green Stuff, Miliput or Tamiya Putty.
- Our products do not need to be washed, they are thoroughly cleaned before being shipped out. DO NOT WASH/STRIP FDM/PLA prints.
- Some of our product(s) may benefit from a light sanding due to the limitations of 3d printing. This is rare as we strive to produce the best quality of prints; but 3d printing is not synonymous with some definitions of perfection.